
Annalise turned 7 months old the beginning of this month and she is full of new tricks. Just before Christmas she started sitting up by herself and once she got that accomplished she has been on the move ever since. I'm afraid that she will be mobile all too soon. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth just getting ready to take off. One day, she was playing on

the floor upstairs with the kids and I had run downstairs to change laundry. Keeten started yelling, "Annalise is trying to stand up!" Of course, I booked it back upstairs and she was in the downward dog position (hands and feet on the floor with her rear up in the air). It frightens me that she will go straight to walking! She continues to be a happy, easy baby and loves to give open mouth kisses and wave to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment