Friday, February 27, 2009

On the Move . . .

Thinking about it -- hmm.

Working at it -- urgh.

I did it -- yeah!

And she is off -- my world is a changin'! Annalise went from army crawling a month ago to regular crawling and today she pulled (or technically pushed) up. Yikes! She is trying so hard to keep up with her brother and sister. She just adores being around them and interacting with them. It is amazing to me how much she already looks up to them and a little scary at the same time. She will officially turn nine months old this next week and I can't seem to figure out where the time has gone. I think I sometimes get too wrapped up in all the other "stuff" that I consider priorities, that it takes a baby pulling up for the first time and flashing you that huge grin saying, "I did it," to make me back off and enjoy the sweet moments of life. We are blessed!

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH! You are in some serious trouble!!!! Oh wait..this is Annalise we're talking about. The sweetest baby in the world. She probably wants to walk so she can help you clean the house and stuff! Unlike Ahna who's greatest joy in life is sticking her hands in the toilet. Ahhhh. Toddlers!

    ReplyDelete