Monday, February 9, 2009

So it has been almost a month . . .

Annalise 8 Months Old -- Crawling
So much for my New Year's Resolution to post something at least once a week! Here it has been almost a month. Life is pretty much the same for us -- house is still for sale, the kids keep me busy, and balancing work and family life keeps Trav busy. I'm not complaining though. Life being pretty much the same is fine with me -- that means life is good!

Annalise turned 8 months old at the beginning of the month. She continues to grow up faster than I would like. She is army crawling all over the place and her broken collar bone didn't slow her down for long. Yes, you read that right -- broken collar bone. I think I have Mother of the Year award wrapped up this year. I was letting her sit on the couch with Bella (who is only 3) and she rolled off the couch when Bella lost interest in what she was doing. At first the doctor thought it was a dislocated elbow but after a few days she still wasn't using her arm like I thought she should so back to the doctor we went. Then, we discovered that she had broken her collar bone, but at her age it heals very quickly and there is nothing that they do for it. It happened two weeks ago and you can't even tell now. She doesn't favor it at all anymore. Anyway, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment