I definitely feel for families that are raising more than one boy in a household. Keeten is almost 6 and he is already starting to eat us out of house and home, and I have no idea where he puts it because he is still rail thin! Today for lunch he asked for a hot dog with a side of peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That is how he words it -- like I won't notice that he is asking for two different things for lunch. He also had strawberries and a cheese stick. Once he finished that all off, he asked for yet another sandwich and ate it all up! He is keeping busy with basketball camp and swimming lessons this week so I'm sure that has added to his appetite. He loves to keep busy with his sports and is looking forward to soccer starting in September and is working on me to sign him up for flag football as well. I guess I'll probably earn my "soccer mom" salary this fall! I'm including some pictures of Keeten from t-ball this last spring since I never got them posted at the time. 
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment