Saturday, October 24, 2009

Balloon Festival







So, I'm more than just a little behind with blogging. I have a ton excuses, but instead I'll just try to catch up. Last month
we went to the Plano Balloon Festival which is a favorite fall activity of ours. Keeten is participating in a Children's Mission group at church called Mission Possible Kids and they had a rally at the festival that evening so it was fun for him to be able to do that as well. Here he is posing in the MPK stance. He really is enjoying this group that meets once a month and works on different mission projects for less fortunate children around the world. Anyway, after the rally we stayed around to see the balloons lift off which was a treat because we have had so much rain this last month that we actually had a clear evening for lift off.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment