Keeten celebrated the 100th Day of School last week. One of the projects that we had to do was make this t-shirt. The kids had to make a t-shirt to wear to school that had 100 items on it. I had fun working with Keeten on this project. He knew just what he wanted to do and picked it all out. It turned out well but it was a one time wear kind of thing -- he went to school with 100 stars and home with probably 90 or less. I'm still finding stars all over the house!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
100th Day of School
Keeten celebrated the 100th Day of School last week. One of the projects that we had to do was make this t-shirt. The kids had to make a t-shirt to wear to school that had 100 items on it. I had fun working with Keeten on this project. He knew just what he wanted to do and picked it all out. It turned out well but it was a one time wear kind of thing -- he went to school with 100 stars and home with probably 90 or less. I'm still finding stars all over the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment