Annalise continues to be my little helper around the house. This day she got herself all dressed up before she "worked". I know this isn't the Cinderella outfit, but that is what it made me think of when I took these pictures. She is pretty good at dusting the floors and loves to put dirty clothes in the washer and then move them to the dryer. She was 20 months the beginning of this month and growing up faster than we can believe. She has a few words, but understands everything. I can give her multi-step directions and she will follow them to a "T". She tries real hard to keep up with the big kids and succeeds most of the time. We play at the playground after school on many days and she is right up there going down the slide and running around. She is the hit of the playground as well as the neighbor girls love taking care of her -- she is a live doll!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Cinderella
Annalise continues to be my little helper around the house. This day she got herself all dressed up before she "worked". I know this isn't the Cinderella outfit, but that is what it made me think of when I took these pictures. She is pretty good at dusting the floors and loves to put dirty clothes in the washer and then move them to the dryer. She was 20 months the beginning of this month and growing up faster than we can believe. She has a few words, but understands everything. I can give her multi-step directions and she will follow them to a "T". She tries real hard to keep up with the big kids and succeeds most of the time. We play at the playground after school on many days and she is right up there going down the slide and running around. She is the hit of the playground as well as the neighbor girls love taking care of her -- she is a live doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment