Annalise is another blankie girl like her sister. She loves dragging that blankie along with her all over the house. I have had to put a ban on it going out of the house because I couldn't keep up with washing it. She has learned, though, that when I grab blankie and her that it is time for a nap or bedtime and she will try to throw it on the floor!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Blankie Girl
Annalise is another blankie girl like her sister. She loves dragging that blankie along with her all over the house. I have had to put a ban on it going out of the house because I couldn't keep up with washing it. She has learned, though, that when I grab blankie and her that it is time for a nap or bedtime and she will try to throw it on the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment