Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day at the Movies






So we made it home from Kansas late last night to beat a storm that moved into our area today. The car was packed full of fun things that we all got for Christmas, but what do the kids play with today but the box that all the wonderful gifts were packed in to come home! I was impressed with their creativity though. They took a cardboard box and turned it into a ticket booth for the movies. Notice the light a top the box! Keeten had asked for Christmas lights and I was trying to pack everything away so I told him no. So instead he took the hall nightlight, plugged it into an extension cord and made do. It kept them busy all afternoon! It was a great indoor activity for them since the storm did move in and it snowed all afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment