Basically the last possible day we had to go to the Arboretum this fall, the rain cleared so the girls and I loaded up and went. It was a muddy mess, but they still had fun getting their faces painted, playing on the pumpkins, and with the petting zoo. It was fun to take them but I did miss Keeten since he was in school. I did get to go with him on his school field trip to the pumpkin farm so I tried not to feel too guilty about not taking him. Bella called this her field trip -- she is so ready to start school and do all the things Keeten is getting to do!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Arboretum
Basically the last possible day we had to go to the Arboretum this fall, the rain cleared so the girls and I loaded up and went. It was a muddy mess, but they still had fun getting their faces painted, playing on the pumpkins, and with the petting zoo. It was fun to take them but I did miss Keeten since he was in school. I did get to go with him on his school field trip to the pumpkin farm so I tried not to feel too guilty about not taking him. Bella called this her field trip -- she is so ready to start school and do all the things Keeten is getting to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment