Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Fun at the Lake
The kids and I went home for rodeo and Keeten's birthday this last August. One day we loaded up everyone and headed up to Harlan to take out Nana and Papa's new boat. Unfortunately by the time we got up there, it was too windy to actually take it out on the lake so we went to the beach to play. The kids had fun regardless. The only thing was it was unseasonably cooler for August so it got a little chilly in the water for the kids especially with the wind. It was fun for me to see the lake back up though because it has been many years since I can remember Harlan even being a lake to go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love seeing the kiddos having fun, Carmen! These photos are just in time. Cold weather outside, but these pics make it seem warmer!! :)
ReplyDelete